Are There Any Coments on The Lead Champion?

I have used them in the past. I had good results the first set of appts but then the quality started going down (ie.. people would say they didn't set an appt etc). I have heard they are sending you the recording so at least you can verify what was said. The other issue was I would want "x" amount of appts and either they didn't get them or it would take longer than I wanted. Initially I could reach them on the phone and then after I ordered my second set and on, I could never reach them. I was not the only one who experienced this.

Maybe they changed things. It has been a while. Hope this helps.

I guess I did have a good experience the FIRST time...lol.. After my second order I didn't order again. I was afraid too. I have run telemarketing rooms before when I was in a different field. It isn't that hard to set appts but I have had some people set good appts and they truly cared about being good at it. Some people thought if they just set an appt and it was a bad one who cares. The truth is it eventually caught up to them and they were fired.

As with this group, I gave up since they couldn't keep up with my demand and the quality. I have found other sources and that has worked well.

What other experiences have people had with them?

Used them 3 times. They will send you sh*t if you don't stay on them. The first two times I ended up making over 100%. The last time I just made my money back. I agree they are going downhill in terms of quality. i won't ever order again.

Back