Are You Solo or Do You Have Agents Working for You?

That's why I think the best way to recruit and keep top agents, as well as the decent ones, is to have a good lead program available and constantly be developing new ways to keep agents in front of prospects. There seems to be a tendency for recruiters to try to win by giving out the highest contracts, but without a steady supply of good leads agents will always be looking for something else.

I like your idea of steady leads. Where are you going to get the leads from? How much will you spend on leads?

If your buying them off the web for x amount will you give your agent 30 leads a month? 60? 90?

I like your idea of steady leads. Where are you going to get the leads from? How much will you spend on leads?

If your buying them off the web for x amount will you give your agent 30 leads a month? 60? 90?

Most folks do, the failure is in the implementation stage. I've never had much luck with internet leads, so I've tried a different strategy. I have overseas telemarketers and I have them cold call to generate leads off of scrubbed lists. It doesn't work everywhere, but in some areas it does a good job. I've had agents on reduced contracts and "free" leads, but the agents don't always work the leads as hard as they would if had skin in the game. What I do with them now is give out an 85-90 point contract and then let them use the telemarketing services for around $300-$400/week and they get every lead the caller generates. It's not for everyone, but it's something unique and it keeps me from having to rely on other companies to generate leads. It depends on what lines of insurance are being sold, some work much better than others. Send me an e-mail if you want more info or want to talk about getting a system like that setup for you and yours.

Latest posts

Back