Ashar Group

WMSG

Super Genius
Does anyone do business with the Ashar Group? I know they are allegedly "big" and they seem to be well known in the allied professional marketplace. Thank you in advance.

I know the owners of this group…Siblings (2 brothers and 1 sister). Top notch and they do a great job in the life settlement space.

Thanks. Met one of the brothers and the sister at Heckerling last year. Like I said, they have a presence in the marketplace. I just don't know any producers who do business with them. I know one guy in the life settlement marketplace who "competes" with them, so I don't think I would get an objective opinion, LOL. Thanks again.

Thanks. Met one of the brothers and the sister at Heckerling last year. Like I said, they have a presence in the marketplace. I just don't know any producers who do business with them. I know one guy in the life settlement marketplace who "competes" with them, so I don't think I would get an objective opinion, LOL. Thanks again.

While this is an "old" thread -- I've done business with Ashar before. Based upon my business and connections in the marketplace, I pick and choose what cases I show them. However, whenever I've shown them cases, they've handled it extremely well and have always been consummate professionals. I don't find them to be one of the more "aggressive" players in the marketplace, hence my pick and choose, but I'll always consider them.

Last edited:
Back