Asset Protection & Advisors Group

What I found out about the. They are ligit, but they push their softwar for $2000 and $25 per month update fee. Agents who use them are successful but they use other stuff too, not just their mkt seminar system. The 2 day training, they make YOU pay for is 299 and good, but why do you have to pay for training?? IF you close something, they make $$ off you anyway.

So as always it is what YOU make of it and what YOU put in is going to be what YOU get out of it.

Also to me, another telling sign is, they have a high rate of turn over in their own selling organization. Employees stay an average of 2 years from selling agents on their system and on their software.

The software is the costly part, 2k and $25 per month to update. Why would I need to update a program that runs on the info I input? Like Quicken or ACT!. Don't get that.

Yeah, Prosperity is the company they started to seperate the software side from the agent recruting side. Both do hard sells to get you in.

The one thing that got me was the lame answer to a very important questions. References. Could I have them. Nope. You may talk the agent into using another markting firm. Well if your systems is so good, I couldn't get them to move from you with a nuclear bomb.

I'm over them now but I'd thought I'd pass that along.

Many software systems these days have "end dates" for running them - they simply won't work, say, after 6 months (I think this is usually with installed software). While I don't know for certain about this particular one, they may have some code whereby if you fail to pay your monthly bill, the use of the software is ended. not a techie, though.

Back