Association Member Benefits Advisors

Yeah, then call me...I'll tell you what I give and then you can tell me if I made it down that tree without falling! LOL

So is their 'hook' the fact that they are endorsed by various state teacher retirement groups? How common is this in the industry? What are comparable companies?
I have gathered that AMBA is owned by the NEA, correct?
Where does UTA come into play? What are the relationships b/t them all?
Thanks again. I'm slowly putting this together...have to say it should not be this hard if the opportunity is this good. One would think established insurance salespeople would be lining up.

Best,

Vince

No, I don't think the NEA owns them or endorses them at all. I'm not sure how it all plays out, but I think the guy just found a niche market and went with it is all. He built an association is all and is using UTA for the name. UTA, by the way, is United Teachers Associates...not Association.

Met with them. So far everything checks out, from the IRTA (Illinois' retired teachers association) to policy holders I contacted via mutual friends. They paint a nice picture. One would know very quickly if it is real the first week. I'm looking to talk w/ active agents this week to get a better feel from people selling on a daily basis.
Let me know if you find anything else out and I will do the same.

So is their 'hook' the fact that they are endorsed by various state teacher retirement groups? How common is this in the industry? What are comparable companies?
I have gathered that AMBA is owned by the NEA, correct?
Where does UTA come into play? What are the relationships b/t them all?
Thanks again. I'm slowly putting this together...have to say it should not be this hard if the opportunity is this good. One would think established insurance salespeople would be lining up.

Best,

Vince
You would think, but they are not lining up because it is NOT the great opportunity they lead you to believe!

Back