Assurity Contract Needed

GAHEALTH

Guru
100+ Post Club
I need to find a GA that will allow me to transfer my Assurity contract. WHo has a good contract with Assurity? Was at 125% comp. My MGA I was under just terminated their contract with Assurity and I don't know why nor was given a heads up or option to switch.

Most of the time the companies that allow you to go direct wont advance you. They want an IMO to co sign for you.

I am contracted with a couple companies directly, and have been approved for 9 month advances. The only company I am not directly with is RNA, and I am with a MGA for them. I figured Assurity is the same way?

The up to 350K no med policy has my attention, but wonder what the rates are like..

The up to 350K no med policy has my attention, but wonder what the rates are like..

The rates aren't bad, especially for what it is. If you like that and don't have Fidelity you probably want to take a look at adding them too. Not always the most competitive, but sometimes they are and they are really easy to work with despite what some people on here might say.

I need to find a GA that will allow me to transfer my Assurity contract. WHo has a good contract with Assurity? Was at 125% comp. My MGA I was under just terminated their contract with Assurity and I don't know why nor was given a heads up or option to switch.

Does anyone have an answer to the OP's question? I'm looking for one as well.

Thanks!

Back