Assurity's Accidental Death Plus is pretty awesome!

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club

[ I know it's really a health product - but, seems more like Life ]

Accidental death insurance for any budget

Why Assurity's Accidental Death?
  • DI Rider—provides income protection for total disability from an accident
  • Affordable door-opener for life coverage with young adults
  • Alternative for uninsurable life and DI insurance prospects
  • Same-day issue for most E-apps
  • Up to $350,000 in death benefits
  • Coverage options of 15, 20 or 30 years; or to age 80 (Accidental Death Plus)
  • Pays extra for death by common carrier and by automobile while wearing a seatbelt (Accidental Death Plus)
  • Coverage available for spouse and children (Accidental Death Plus)

[ I know it's really a health product - but, seems more like Life ]

Accidental death insurance for any budget

Why Assurity's Accidental Death?
  • DI Rider—provides income protection for total disability from an accident
  • Affordable door-opener for life coverage with young adults
  • Alternative for uninsurable life and DI insurance prospects
  • Same-day issue for most E-apps
  • Up to $350,000 in death benefits
  • Coverage options of 15, 20 or 30 years; or to age 80 (Accidental Death Plus)
  • Pays extra for death by common carrier and by automobile while wearing a seatbelt (Accidental Death Plus)
  • Coverage available for spouse and children (Accidental Death Plus)
It's great if you can't qualify for anything else...

Only around 6% of all deaths are classified as "accidental". Which is why accidental death policies are so cheap... and I dont mean inexpensive.

Putting someone in AD&D who could qualify for "almost GI" is doing them a huge disservice. And those who cant qualify for "almost GI" is a tiny amount of the population statistically speaking.

True.

I also like it addition to a WL or Term policy.

Affordable and has benefits.

Why on earth would you put someone who is insurable in an AD&D policy?

Something that is 94% less likely to pay a benefit if they die... great for the agent... not great for the client.

A true life policy has 94% more benefits than AD&D. A true DI policy has much better benefits than that policy. So what benefit does an insurable client get from this???

Very little is the answer to that question.

Only around 6% of all deaths are classified as "accidental". Which is why accidental death policies are so cheap... and I dont mean inexpensive.

Putting someone in AD&D who could qualify for "almost GI" is doing them a huge disservice. And those who cant qualify for "almost GI" is a tiny amount of the population statistically speaking.

Accidents cause more deaths than most think.

upload_2022-1-13_13-58-23.jpegupload_2022-1-13_13-58-23.jpeg

Last edited:
Why on earth would you put someone who is insurable in an AD&D policy?

Something that is 94% less likely to pay a benefit if they die... great for the agent... not great for the client.

A true life policy has 94% more benefits than AD&D. A true DI policy has much better benefits than that policy. So what benefit does an insurable client get from this???

Very little is the answer to that question.

Some peeps won't buy life insurance.

Since accidents / unintentional injuries are the #3 - #4 cause of death - something is better than nothing.

Plus - a Family can get $100k or more + other benefits and ROP for less than $20 a month.

Accidents cause more deaths than most hink

Saying its the third or fourth does not put the numbers into an unbiased perspective.

Accident vs. Illness.... Illness makes up 94% of all causes. That means 1 out of every 20 deaths is an accident. 19 out of 20 is an illness.

Tell your prospects that there is a 94% chance the policy will not pay out if they die and see how many you sell.

Last edited:
Some peeps won't buy life insurance.

Since accidents / unintentional injuries are the #3 - #4 cause of death - something is better than nothing.

Plus - a Family can get $100k or more + other benefits and ROP for less than $20 a month.

That post was in response to you saying you sell it as an add on to WL and Term clients. They already have something and already bought life insurance... so why is there a need to add on an extra $20/m for something that has a 94% probability of not paying if they die?

There are Non-Med DI policies available... even SI Non-Med DI. There are almost GI policies on the individual market they could look at. Or just look at amounts under the paramed limits on a traditional product.

Why push something like this on an insurable person who has already bought real life insurance? Doesnt make sense from a best interest perspective for the client.

Saying its the third or fourth does not put the numbers into an unbiased perspective.

Accident vs. Illness.... Illness makes up 94% of all causes. That means 1 out of every 20 deaths is an accident. 19 out of 20 is an illness.

Tell your prospects that there is a 94% chance the policy will not pay out if they die and see how many you sell.

Based in this pic - your stats may be off a bit . . .

upload_2022-1-13_13-58-44.jpegupload_2022-1-13_13-58-44.jpeg

Back