Atlanta Agent Meetup - March 12

Why not try Copeland's at 3131 Cobb Pkwy? I will be there with other agents at noon on Feb. 15th.

Hey everyone - we've settled on a time and place for the meetup. If you want to meet and mingle with the best and most interesting people in the Metro Atlanta area, then come on out to:

Osteria Pizza
832 N Highland Avenue Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30306
Saturday, March 12th at 1:00 PM local time

You can check out their menu here:
Atlanta Restaurant: Osteria 832 Pizza and Pasta

As one of the few places in the intown area with ample parking and a large outdoor deck, this should be pretty agreeable. If we all get there and nobody wants pizza, lucky us, there are five or six other places within walking distance.

The weather forecast calls for clear skies and cool weather, so we'll be meeting outside to eat.

Hey everyone - we've settled on a time and place for the meetup. If you want to meet and mingle with the best and most interesting people in the Metro Atlanta area, then come on out to:

Osteria Pizza
832 N Highland Avenue Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30306
Saturday, March 12th at 1:00 PM local time

You can check out their menu here:
Atlanta Restaurant: Osteria 832 Pizza and Pasta

As one of the few places in the intown area with ample parking and a large outdoor deck, this should be pretty agreeable. If we all get there and nobody wants pizza, lucky us, there are five or six other places within walking distance.

The weather forecast calls for clear skies and cool weather, so we'll be meeting outside to eat.

I may try to catch up with you guys. I'll be in Atlanta next weekend for the SEC tournament. UK plays on Fri. at 3:30. After that win they will play sometime on Sat. I'm not sure what time that will be. If it doesn't conflict with your meeting I would like to meet some of you.

I may try to catch up with you guys. I'll be in Atlanta next weekend for the SEC tournament. UK plays on Fri. at 3:30. After that win they will play sometime on Sat. I'm not sure what time that will be. If it doesn't conflict with your meeting I would like to meet some of you.

So if we want to be certain to meet you we should hope that UK gets knocked out in the first round.

Rick

I flew all the way to Atlanta just to have some pizza and meet a few agents. So accept this as a reminder that if you can join us, please do.

I might even be talked into buying the pizza!

Rick

JD, I knew I like you! Go Cats! :yes:

Back