Attention Retired Life Insurance Agents

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
This is random or out of the ordinary for me, but I was brainstorming. Aged leads seem to work rather well for me, but to purchase them from internet seems to be pricy for them being aged.
So I got to thinking of asking any retired agents if they have a stash of old leads that they never sold to that they are willing to hand over to a fairly new agent for cheaper than what I would pay online.
Basically I could send you payment via paypal, then you could make a copy of your old leads and mail them to me.
I know this is wayyyy out there as to request but figured why not try! :) Is this silly??

Might help to know what type of leads? If your talking aged FE leads, I've heard some agents never throw those out! It doesn't hurt to ask!

You can't just call a lead that is 2 years old. Don't know how much you are spending on aged leads via the internet but if it's more than $.50 it is way too much.

Nic

Why would you buy aged leads from a retired agent when you could buy the files instead??? Those files are pure gold if worked properly. Just don't ask Wino, he is pretty bitter about it all. Says it is a complete waste of time.

Looking for Final Expense and/or Medicare. Which websites are best to order them the cheapest?

VolAgent, what do you mean when you refer to "files"?

Looking for Final Expense and/or Medicare. Which websites are best to order them the cheapest?

VolAgent, what do you mean when you refer to "files"?

I hope you are keeping records of the applications you are writing? You should have a copy of the application, any notes you took and any correspondence. If you can buy that off a retiring agent, now those are your files. Policies may need to be updated/replaced, there may be a need for more coverage or perhaps family members need coverage.

But again, don't ask Wino about it. He swears it is a waste of time. Very bitter about the whole experience. :D

I hope you are keeping records of the applications you are writing? You should have a copy of the application, any notes you took and any correspondence. If you can buy that off a retiring agent, now those are your files. Policies may need to be updated/replaced, there may be a need for more coverage or perhaps family members need coverage.

But again, don't ask Wino about it. He swears it is a waste of time. Very bitter about the whole experience. :D

:shocked: Vol = :chatterbox::realmad:

Back