Authentisign or Similar?

NWBenefitProvider

Guru
100+ Post Club
I still find many of my clients don't have scanning abilities at their home. I'm looking for an easy way they can electronically sign documents and return them to me without having to print them. Anyone have suggestions or wish to share what they are using?

Thank. you.

NW - This is still pretty common in our area, too. You may want to look at Box.com. Their business service incorporates DocuSign and another electronic signature service, as well as a host of features for managing documents, and review and signing of the same. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have based on working with them for almost a year now. - DH

Or just use docusign.com
very simple, solves the problem.

The other player in the market is echosign, but I prefer docusign since it much simpler to use (personal opinion).

Dan

Or just use docusign.com
very simple, solves the problem.

The other player in the market is echosign, but I prefer docusign since it much simpler to use (personal opinion).

Dan

But so many carriers refuse to accept the signatures.

But so many carriers refuse to accept the signatures.

Norwayguy -

Of these carriers, and please feel free to throw out some examples if you'd like, do they not accept *any* electronic signatures? Scanned documents? Or is there one solution that they have approved for scan and sign type situations?

Thanks,

DH

Back