Auto-Respond for leads?

I think I am going to be using something similar - called WinFlex Web. I am also supposed to have a direct quote link on my site - but having problems getting a call back from my rep.

Anyone ever heard of WinFlex?

I think I am going to be using something similar - called WinFlex Web. I am also supposed to have a direct quote link on my site - but having problems getting a call back from my rep.

Anyone ever heard of WinFlex?

I have. I am able to access them from my affiliation with MOH but word of advice; don't lose your username and password or need any response from them because gettin a a/c in anchorage would be easier!!1;)

I came with my lead software. When the client submits a request for a quote - it shoots them out an email - saying Hey I am XXXX, Howya doin?

Ok not really. To answer your question - I am not sure how to do it through a standard email account. I'd be interested in know too!

I came with my lead software. When the client submits a request for a quote - it shoots them out an email - saying Hey I am XXXX, Howya doin?

Ok not really. To answer your question - I am not sure how to do it through a standard email account. I'd be interested in know too!

I'd be interested in that too. I have the Norvax website, but can't see myself paying an extra $50.00 a month for an auoto responder.

But I know I need one.

You'd think it would be an easy fix - I mean - you can set email up to send out an "out of office" email - so why can't send out an "I got your request - and I'll be calling to pester you" email?

If you have a domain thru marketers such as http://godaddy.com you get free email accounts & free autoresponders.

Say you had a GoDaddy domain called http://mrstan.com

You will get 100 free email addresses that come with that domain. You can have email sent to you that is addressed as

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

and you can set a default autoresponder for

[email protected]

which allows you to set up a response message of up to 1000 characters.

You can also find autoresponders thru Google

http://www.google.com/search?source...ls=RNFA,RNFA:1970--2,RNFA:en&q=autoresponders

If you have a domain thru marketers such as http://godaddy.com you get free email accounts & free autoresponders.quote]

I have an account with Go Daddy....good prices and even better advertising!;)

I'm going to have to look into that, so you are saying you could just have all your leads sent to your email like (quote.badger-quotes.com) and te cunsumer would get an auto responder back to them?

Would it be possible to set up about 12 auto generated responses though?

It all depends on what your looking for in an autoresponder. Most are a one time response, sent immediately to an email sent to the address. This is basically the concept of the 'Im on vacation, leave me alone' type of response. These work great to acknowledge the receipt of the request, so you can have it forward the original request to you, and send an email back that says, 'Request received, please wait by your phone till I get a chance to call you, sometime in the next few hours, when I'm done with my current appointment... oh yeah, wait till I go to the store for my wife, then I'll call, but wait right there!'.

Keep in mind, if you are using internet leads, most of these do not come from the email address of where you want to send the auto response, so it's somewhat pointless. If you are developing your own leads from your own website, then this works.

Then there is the type of autoresponder that you can subscribe to, where once the email address is entered, they get a series of emails, usually something like an initial email, a 3 day email, a 5 day email, a 15 day email and a 30 day email. This is great for the procrastinator, who shopped for insurance online at 2:00 in the morning because his child was sick and he didn't have any coverage, but by the next morning, the child was feeling better and he didn't need it anymore. If you do these type of emails, do me a favor and make the email series informative, rather than trying to sell anything.

The second type of autoresponder is what the Norvax program does, and there are several others that do this (for less money). You can also do this very well through programs like GoldMine, where you have a campaign setup (I think goldmine calls them tracks). I find goldmine very difficult to use, but this was the one thing it did very, very well.

Dan

Back