Bad Day for You, but a Good Day for Me

Turz

Expert
I was doing some industry reading. Allstate is closing it's bank due to the inability to grow and make a profit. They lost approximately 1,000 agents involuntarily through contract disputes when they changed their agreements with agents.

Geico reported a fair loss of xx million. The article made it seem as good ole Warren is seeking his cashflow elsewhere and no longer cares about Geico's growth.

This is good news for me as my company takes a lot of heat (no I won't name mine).

What other P&C/Life news made your day today?

I keep watching the TV ads.. I can save 25% switching from Allstate to State Farm, 20% from Sate farm to Progressive, 25% from Propgessive to 21st Century, 20% from 21st Century to Geico, 25% from Gieco to Allstate. Going keep switching until they pay me to carry their insurance.. Now, if I can just work something out on our health Insurance! :twitchy:

I was doing some industry reading. Allstate is closing it's bank due to the inability to grow and make a profit. They lost approximately 1,000 agents involuntarily through contract disputes when they changed their agreements with agents.

Geico reported a fair loss of xx million. The article made it seem as good ole Warren is seeking his cashflow elsewhere and no longer cares about Geico's growth.

This is good news for me as my company takes a lot of heat (no I won't name mine).

What other P&C/Life news made your day today?

Won't name yours because the higher ups might come down on you later? That happened before with some SF agents on this forum.

Won't name yours because the higher ups might come down on you later? That happened before with some SF agents on this forum.

1. There are thousands of people on this forum. I have no desire to be anything other than anonymous. Hey, maybe I should of checked for that name! Lol.

2. I am not a SF agent. I was a team member w/ them years ago. I actually started their career track. I left to go Indy. Now I'm out and simply a corporate guy.

Back