Bad Experience with Lead.co "The Lead Company"

Very bad experience with this Leadco The Lead Company company. "Leads" come from landing pages that auto-generates quotes and calls to the prospect within minutes that were then sold to us at $15/ea as 'exclusive" leads. About 90% never picked up the phone, those that did either never asked for quotes, or were already sold, or hung up.

Out of all emails sent we never saw as much as one read receipt. .What is strange is that one person replied to an email and gave us the wrong number! LOL .

JMFC, I know this is a scummy business, but that is f**king ridiculous. The Owner/ COO responded with a Dostoevskian masterpiece of an email about how the landing pages had an exclusive agreement with lead.co This makes no sense as I went to the landing page and filled out a form myself and received calls from several agents within minutes.

Although they do offer credits for non-qualified leads, they did not respond to my manager's emails requesting a refund.

The Lead Company

LOL what made you think I was looking for auto leads? every lead vendor with the exception of Lead Heroes is horrible. I suppose the temptation to sell a lead a dozen times over is just too much.

LOL what made you think I was looking for auto leads? every lead vendor with the exception of Lead Heroes is horrible. I suppose the temptation to sell a lead a dozen times over is just too much.

I apologize, when I saw auto-generated I somehow thought auto leads.

Yes, that is why we never resell leads. It is a bad experience for the consumer and the agent.

while we are on the subject Lead Hustler is just as bad; absolute dogshit telemarketed leads- I wonder how shops like this actually stay in business...

my main lead guy is the bees knees u gotsta look around to find good ones and tryem out

Back