Balance Plus Annuity - Aviva

You bring up some very good points, patch. That description would really be hard to explain to anyone, at any age. If the customer gets overwhelmed with information, then they are less likely to act. If a prospective customer gets confused, then it is a tough sell, but most of all not suitable. Unless the agent is lucky enough to get a second appointment.

I agree that simpler is better.

I am indeed a TV genius. ;) I cut my teeth on the classics before they were reruns.

I remember when commercial breaks were 60 seconds long, not a series of 15 second spots lasting 3 minutes or more. I remember when reality was what you were trying to escape for 30 or 60 minutes, not a format for TV drivel.

I am old. Too damn old to waste time watching commercials when there is a device that fast forwards thru them ;)

Well, it's a good thing you live in greater KC. I doubt think those DVR (don't vote republican???) thing-a-magigs have made it to Wichita.:laugh:

There are few DVR's in Kansas. ;)

As you know, I am in the state that has voted for the winning Presidential Candidate for many, many years. My guess is that we will choose the one who is not an empty suit and spent half a decade in Hanoi. :)

Whoever wins in MO, I will be seeing it a little after the rest of the folks, but without commercials ;)

Back