Bankers Agents - Criminals, Incompetent or Both?

BuckNasty

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just got off the phone with a lady who turned 65 in Oct who was calling me to get a better price on her Plan N. She had bought the plan from her Bankers Agent, who also sold her a Medicare Advantage Plan!

WTF is up with these dudes? Are they trying to lose there licenses or go to jail?

EDIT: It occurred to me that Bankers doesnt sell the Med Advantage, so the BCBS plan the agent enrolled her in must have been a courtesy enrollment to get her drug coverage. Agent must not have known MAPD and Medigap are mutually exclusive.

Just got off the phone with a lady who turned 65 in Oct who was calling me to get a better price on her Plan N. She had bought the plan from her Bankers Agent, who also sold her a Medicare Advantage Plan!

WTF is up with these dudes? Are they trying to lose there licenses or go to jail?
I think they train them to be crooked. :yes:

I got a referral 5 days after OE ended, She was really messed up a lot of diabetes meds, kidney disease too

I could have had her on G for $75 less then her N she bought from bankers agent

5 days too late

I think its a combination of the two. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know. Like these agents running around selling only MAPD with no real understanding of how Medicare works. It’s a scary thing.

And it could be that the woman is confused about what she bought. Bankers sold Humana MAPD plans when I worked for them, $0 premium for those who inquired. I disliked them then and dislike them now.

Check out an old expose video that Inside Edition filmed about 8 years ago. You can find it on youtube and it will embarrass you to be in the same profession as those trainers in the video. Bankers can be a great place to start your career but they have earned their reputation.

Back