Medicare Marketing Cost for New Agents

unless they posters here make $10k-$20k a yr I stick by what I’m told by clients and what I see at their homes.

That's how I started with Medicare. Bought a list of ages 67-78 with minimum income filters calling about supplements.

Today I do it a little different. Since MA penetration is higher than it was when I started, I add a HIP and just pivot if they have an advantage plan.

Another good one is aged leads. It takes an average of 7 touches before a lead is ready to buy. Most agents don't have the cojones to call 7 times.

What is a good vendor for aged?

The Aged Lead Store is a good one. Integrity's lead program has good ones when you can find them. And Todd has just come out with some.
Thank you - I have someone coming on as an LOA soon and - while I'd love for her to work inbound calls (and she will) I also want some lower cost leads for her to learn to "work" - this might be a great solution.

Thanks!!

Thank you - I have someone coming on as an LOA soon and - while I'd love for her to work inbound calls (and she will) I also want some lower cost leads for her to learn to "work" - this might be a great solution.

Thanks!!
In that case I'd also recommend looking at "Your List Store".

Yet get around 50,000 names per month for $50/month. Way more than enough to keep her busy and train her to use the phone.

I'd recommend two lists. T65 and T67-78

Good luck

Seniors are not getting 25 calls a day nor anywhere near that. I am one. I don't get 5 a month.

You have 90 days to call an aged lead if they inquired thru a lead card or website. I never buy aged leads that old.

As far as the new regs, the reputable lead companies will adapt and change. There will always be a way.
My wife and I together do not get more than 4 or 5 per month. Now, if i could get the vacation guys to quit calling.

Back