Woman had a stroke 3 years ago alone is ok

But she takes metformin for diabetes

I don't see any question on the combo like every other carrier
so wanted to know if anyone knows if this would be an issue

Woman had a stroke 3 years ago alone is ok

But she takes metformin for diabetes

I don't see any question on the combo like every other carrier
so wanted to know if anyone knows if this would be an issue

If you are over 36 months on the stroke, you are fine. Diabetes is only an issue with complications. But read the question carefully. If the stroke was 36 months ago, but there are follow-ups or they put her on Eliquis, she's out

If you are over 36 months on the stroke, you are fine. Diabetes is only an issue with complications. But read the question carefully. If the stroke was 36 months ago, but there are follow-ups or they put her on Eliquis, she's out

Nope we are good cholesterol metformin and metoprolol is it nothing else

She is 83 years old is her next bill with bankers is $4800 for annual going to bring her down to under $2,800

Go get em!

And enjoy that whopping 5% commish they pass out for over 80... Drives me batty

Its fine she was a referral Her brother is going to reup with me too he is another they do annual

Ill also only get 10% on him but I have had him for 5 years already so I did alright on it

Still I love it when I can save someone a larger amount on the premium when they are struggling to pay it as she is

Its fine she was a referral Her brother is going to reup with me too he is another they do annual

Ill also only get 10% on him but I have had him for 5 years already so I did alright on it

Still I love it when I can save someone a larger amount on the premium when they are struggling to pay it as she is

Absolutely.

Plus as my mentor always said "SOME money is better than NO money, so get it done. And you never know what the referral stream will be"

Back