Best Agencies to Join

I started part time while in college. Over 50 years ago and I'm still here so obviously it can work.

The most important is managing your time. And virtual is the way to go for now.

Three things to consider:

Stay off FB and YouTube. That's where the MLM's are.

Reach out to Todd King. He's an FMO and will know who to hook you up with.

And most important. Disregard anything DonP tells you. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Good Luck
Lol . I know more in my little finger than you and your part time old ass have ever known . I’ve been a top producer all my life as you sell a policy here or there . You’re doing a damm disservice telling this kid he can do telesales from a shop part time . Few few few make it part time in telesales or face to face and telesales much harder . Plus this kid is playing baseball . When you were in college they were still pumping gas with attendants . The competition now is 100 times harder than in the 1970’s . I was selling in the 1980’s and it’s much much more cut throat now as leads much easier to get and tons entering the business . Stfu and quit misleading this kid .

Lol . I know more in my little finger than you and your part time old ass have ever known . I’ve been a top producer all my life as you sell a policy here or there . You’re doing a damm disservice telling this kid he can do telesales from a shop part time . Few few few make it part time in telesales or face to face and telesales much harder . Plus this kid is playing baseball . When you were in college they were still pumping gas with attendants . The competition now is 100 times harder than in the 1970’s . I was selling in the 1980’s and it’s much much more cut throat now as leads much easier to get and tons entering the business . Stfu and quit misleading this kid .
And tomorrow morning I'll get up, turn my computer on and start doing stuff that you haven't learned how to do yet. But maybe that's because my computer is not in some damn trailer park.

The kid can do anything he sets his mind to. The last thing he needs is your self absorbed bullshit.

And as for comparing the 70's to today, today is much easier. You just don't know how to sell. Taking orders for free shit is not selling.

And tomorrow morning I'll get up, turn my computer on and start doing stuff that you haven't learned how to do yet. But maybe that's because my computer is not in some damn trailer park.

The kid can do anything he sets his mind to. The last thing he needs is your self absorbed bullshit.

And as for comparing the 70's to today, today is much easier. You just don't know how to sell. Taking orders for free shit is not selling.
I sold 23 fe policys last 5 weeks . More than you’ve done in the last yr . Bottom line I’ll make more money in 2024 than you’ve made the last 5 yrs . Your an old man pretending your in the ins business

I sold 23 fe policys last 5 weeks . More than you’ve done in the last yr . Bottom line I’ll make more money in 2024 than you’ve made the last 5 yrs . Your an old man pretending your in the ins business
Really. Does non insurance income count or just insurance? Choose carefully.

Check out Digital BGA. They have a program that is $99 per month that provides contracting, CRM, phone, text, training, and access to leads. And they will allow you to leave if it doesn't work out.

Back