Angel Suarez

Hi I am currently using superioraccess.com they only pay me 6% and I have a company called TWFG telling me to sign with them but they want me captive they say they pay up to 20% but need 5k initiation and 300 monthly I also will need to put my logos down because it will be TWFG but they won't show me the commission breakdown. My question after this long intro is do you know any good aggregator and can you attach or paste their commission breakdown here? Thanks

Hi I am currently using superioraccess.com they only pay me 6% and I have a company called TWFG telling me to sign with them but they want me captive they say they pay up to 20% but need 5k initiation and 300 monthly I also will need to put my logos down because it will be TWFG but they won't show me the commission breakdown. My question after this long intro is do you know any good aggregator and can you attach or paste their commission breakdown here? Thanks
Did you end up going with TWFG?

There are a lot of agents with TWFG experience, especially in Texas. They used to be pretty happy, however, I have not talked to anyone with them in recent years.

Back