Best FE Company for New Agents

samantha222

I recently got my life insurance license. Before getting my license, I was employed in retail sales for 20 years. I want to specialize in FE insurance. Which company is best for the new agent; Securus, SR Life, Fex contracting or Assurea. Thanks Samantha

I recently got my life insurance license. Before getting my license, I was employed in retail sales for 20 years. I want to specialize in FE insurance. Which company is best for the new agent; Securus, SR Life, Fex contracting or Assurea. Thanks Samantha

Fexcontracting.com is the best I found and I looked around for a long while. I cut my teeth with a captive broker who gave out free leads. Just a warning and caveat, free lead programs are a scam, they cut your commission in half and those free leads cost you thousands, dont fall for it.

I disagree 100%. Take it from a guy who has dozens of agents. This agent is brand new and needs tons and possibly months of hands on training which fex or any of the imo's who give out 100% plus commissions can not give them.Not only does this agent have no concept of the fe business but he's never sold insurance period. I'd advise him to go with an imo who provides hand holding training and gives 80-90% type commissions and full releases. Once he learns the business in 3-6 months he can move were ever he wants.

I disagree 100%. Take it from a guy who has dozens of agents. This agent is brand new and needs tons and possibly months of hands on training which fex or any of the imo's who give out 100% plus commissions can not give them.Not only does this agent have no concept of the fe business but he's never sold insurance period. I'd advise him to go with an imo who provides hand holding training and gives 80-90% type commissions and full releases. Once he learns the business in 3-6 months he can move were ever he wants.

That's total BS. An agent will get far more training from FEX than they will ever get from a IMO that puts them in low contracts and won't release them once they realize they have been had.

Plus the people at those types of IMO's can't rain an agent because they can't sell FE to save their own lives.

For the OP, just go to the FEX webpage and read there. Then call up Scott or Travis and ask about things you want to know.

FEX may not be for you? But there are other honest FE IMO's out there and you still won't have to deal with a poser like this yammy dude that won't even tell which IMO he is pimping.

Many agents have started raw with us and done great. But I agree there are a lot of people who aren't independent enough and need daily hand holding.

But the problem with this industry is that most agents that go under another are the blind leading the blind.

At FEX we are agents with decades of success. We can show agents how to be independent successful producers. But I agree we aren't for everyone.

No doubt some people are go getters and will prosper no matter what. But the great majority of new agents will need much hand holding. Most imo's are just not setup to provide that hand holding.And I've seen very few people who have bad mouthed efes's training even though they were making 80-90%. According to most it was a great training ground. Theres so much to learn in fe as the # of companies and there guidelines are a vast amount of info to learn. Sometimes you have to give up the big commissions to learn initially. Its a small price to build a solid base for life.

No doubt some people are go getters and will prosper no matter what. But the great majority of new agents will need much hand holding. Most imo's are just not setup to provide that hand holding.And I've seen very few people who have bad mouthed efes's training even though they were making 80-90%. According to most it was a great training ground. Theres so much to learn in fe as the # of companies and there guidelines are a vast amount of info to learn. Sometimes you have to give up the big commissions to learn initially. Its a small price to build a solid base for life.

That's true. But their best trainer has started his own company.

go with an imo who provides hand holding training and gives 80-90% type commissions and full releases. Once he learns the business in 3-6 months he can move were ever he wants.
Since, as you say, you have "dozens of agents" under you, why don't YOU take a chance on this rookie (at 80-90%) and teach her everything you know so they can leave in 3 months as you suggest??? I don't think you'd like it when they leave.

I'm not a hands on recruiter as i only hire experienced people and pay top commissions. Minimium 2 yrs in fe doing $75k plus of ap and 80% persistency.I have a top notch happy sales team and no longer even recruit. You'll never see me spam for agents on here. But i wish all the best of luck.

:mad:

Look for who gives the most options (ins carriers). As far as support, its really a self taught business. Best to study the webinars from the FE insurers and get familiar with the products. You will gain confidence when you sell what you know and prospects will see that as well.

Back