Best IMO to Contract with in Texas

I've also heard less than great things about Copeland. They are trained professionals in not responding. If you are looking for training, Moody Insurance Group does great training. They do a ton of webinars during the week. If you show genuine interest they will bring you down for in person training.

I've also heard less than great things about Copeland. They are trained professionals in not responding. If you are looking for training, Moody Insurance Group does great training. They do a ton of webinars during the week. If you show genuine interest they will bring you down for in person training.

Lol. That's EXACTLY what happened to me!! The recruiter would tell me to meet him at 5:30 and show up at 6:30 without calling me. He and the Acctg Dept were very bad at returning phone calls. It was pure hell.

I'm with Applied General Agency (AGA) here in Texas and they offer a lot of back office help, training, convenient leads, and you get paid directly from the carrier. I don't like my money going through a third party.

The FMO is expanding here in Texas so the home office is providing agents here with a lot of resources to grow their business. I'm already excited for AEP, last year I left a lot of opportunities out there and I want to make sure I make the most of it this year! Email me if you want more details. Good Luck!

Back