Best Income Annuity in New York?

dgoldenz

Virginia
Does anyone have suggestions for an income annuity in NY? I looked at RBC's Enhanced Choice, but they are not licensed in NY so they do not sell there. Are there any annuity companies that do sell in NY with competitive products on the income accumulation side? Probably looking at ~$250k and a time horizon for taking income of ~10 years.

I believe the Lincoln product is a variable annuity from what I can find on their website. I am only looking at fixed/indexed products.

I believe the Lincoln product is a variable annuity from what I can find on their website. I am only looking at fixed/indexed products.

Its a fixed product, not variable. Its called the "Lincoln Smart Income Inflation Annuity", great product. They also have a traditional term type fixed spia.
Heres a link to view the client brochure as well as the quick facts brochure.

http://www.filetolink.com/89fc82a4
Credit to MrKropp for sharing the free file hosting site "file to link" that I uploaded the brochures to...this is my first test using it....

Let me know if you need any help or more info on this. I do a lot of LFG business and have lots of info on this product if you need it. PM me if you want and I will send you my email address

Its a fixed product, not variable. Its called the "Lincoln Smart Income Inflation Annuity", great product. They also have a traditional term type fixed spia.
Heres a link to view the client brochure as well as the quick facts brochure.

http://www.filetolink.com/89fc82a4
Credit to MrKropp for sharing the free file hosting site "file to link" that I uploaded the brochures to...this is my first test using it....

Let me know if you need any help or more info on this. I do a lot of LFG business and have lots of info on this product if you need it. PM me if you want and I will send you my email address

I guess I should have been more specific....I am looking for an ELIA with a guaranteed income rider, not a SPIA. Sorry.

I guess I should have been more specific....I am looking for an ELIA with a guaranteed income rider, not a SPIA. Sorry.

I see. Well the smart income isnt a spia. Its just a fixed lifetime income annuity. It has all the usual inflation/beneficiary/rop/yearly gurantee/etc riders or options available...but its a fixed product, not indexed.
Im no help with the indexed LIAs....i probably should be though

Back