Best overall Ancillary Carrier(Hospital indemnity, Cancer, etc.) for Indy agent to sign up with?

Have a contract with GTL but have not used it in years. Is not most of their ancillary products such as the hospital indemnity geared to the senior market? Manhattan is aimed primarily at the under 65 market.
Yes, but they go down to age 61 on HHC, 40 on most products, 18 on Cancer.

Have a contract with GTL but have not used it in years. Is not most of their ancillary products such as the hospital indemnity geared to the senior market? Manhattan is aimed primarily at the under 65 market.
Manhattan now has a suite of products aimed at the senior mkt so they are good at all ages.

Disagree here.. I use GTL along with Medico and Surebrige..GTL is ok but does not smoke anyone..ok but not superior..

I’m not talking just price . Medico has a question on their hospital app that can be used to deny any claim . Medico’s customer service is atrocious . Gtl I get thru to a rep every time within 2-3 mins . Gtl has one of the longest track records in hospital plans and their rates have never risen . It’s more than price . Those reasons are why Gtl is the leader .

I’m not talking just price . Medico has a question on their hospital app that can be used to deny any claim . Medico’s customer service is atrocious . Gtl I get thru to a rep every time within 2-3 mins . Gtl has one of the longest track records in hospital plans and their rates have never risen . It’s more than price . Those reasons are why Gtl is the leader .
I have never had an issue with customer service... Never had a issue with any of these companies as far as paying claims... I now like Surebridge product offering since they are now being branded UHC... Guaranteed issue up to 90 years old.

I personally have a g t l policy... But I find Medico a little easier to work with ...

I have never had an issue with customer service... Never had a issue with any of these companies as far as paying claims... I now like Surebridge product offering since they are now being branded UHC... Guaranteed issue up to 90 years old.

I personally have a g t l policy... But I find Medico a little easier to work with ...

The rates at medico are a little better than Gtl .But that one all entailed question threw me off to not write it .I’ve run into surebridge a few times . How are Surebridges rates in comparison to gtl ? Do they have a Gi like GtL’s 64.5 ti 68?Whats there comp ? I’m on a really strong contract with gtl at 67.5 first yr and 12% renewals .

Their GI is up to 90 years old..rates are comparable...and I love the United Heath Care tie in...comp is comparable to what you are getting

Their GI is up to 90 years old..rates are comparable...and I love the United Heath Care tie in...comp is comparable to what you are getting

I looked up the Gi on surebridge . As long as less than 6 day hospital benefit and less than $350 a day which is fine .What’s the waiting period on preexisting conditions with surebridge on the Gi? GtL’s is 6 months . I use United bought chesepeake life in 2019 who underwrites surebridge . Is United health’s name in the surebridge brochures? So you sell clients “ surebridge is owned by uhc?

Last edited:
Back