Best Repertoire Building Scripts...

desertsun

Expert
Recently I've been trying to improve my skills in building repertoire with clients. It has been very cold hot. Either they like me a lot or they are just dull on me. I want ways to break the armor people have. Questions or statements I can use to connect a bit better. I try to ask about their recreation, hobbies, family. Usually this doesn't seem to be enough. Any highly experienced vets out there have tips on those little things I can do to improve my repertoire game?

I think your talking about building rapport?

To me it's overrated unless it comes natural. Don't force it. Get straight to the point.

I think your talking about building rapport?

To me it's overrated unless it comes natural. Don't force it. Get straight to the point.

I think with todays consumers this might be the best way to go, although there are exceptions. I think when you start asking them what they like to do and other things they can brag about, unless it's a quick interaction, they see through it. I'm not really good at building rapport at the start of the meeting, it comes more natural for me during the sales process as family members come up.

Back