Best Small Businesses to Target?

8373carr

I plan to begin B2B and was looking for input on business owners that seem to be more receptive than others. Any help would be appreciated!

Since you posted your question in the Individual health Insurance Forum, I assume that you're going to market to really small companies and attempt to write individual plans for sole proprietors and their 2 or 3 employees?

If you are marketing health insurance the above answer will probably help...but if your asking the question as I originally took it, then I would say you should target small businesses with only 1 employee on site at a time with high cash turn over and a plus is locations without security cameras. Also it would be best if you did not use a weapon in this attempt because if you get caught the penalties are higher.

:D

The above was in jest and I would never recommend illegal activities.​

Alot of the companies you want to target are people who aren't necessarily contractors for Major Companies. Small Mom and Pop Shops like people who own their own lawn business's, Carpet cleaners (not always best-but there is business there), individual restaurants..like hispanic ones are pretty good...they love supplemental insurance...etc...And basically ask anyone..you never know who will pop up.

ones with the AC on....went to the UPS store today....man times must be getting tough allover...

Back