Beware Of 360 Financial Group They Will Not Release You!

This scummy FE IMO / FE company surfdoom bullshit.

In the Real Insurance world you can simply dual contract.

No debt. I assume you asked for a release and gave them a reasonable time to do it.

What did they say?
My UpLine Told me NO and to wait 6 months and ask again for release then. No one trashed his company. It's just an honest post about my situation. NO SUNKEN OR UNDERMINING HERE. I'm living and learning from this situation TRUST and BELIEVE THAT... #justreleaseme

What your upline should have told you was that it's been 6 months since you were contracted and if you didn't submit a single app you're free to re-contract with any of them, no release needed. Sorry, I didn't even look when the contracts were submitted, I merely did what I always do and referred you back to your immediate upline.

I could not care less about any single agent/agency leaving, it's more about a system that is fair to those that are doing the actual recruiting as it's their time, money, energy, etc. and therefore they set their own rules. In 14 years I've never refused the release of anyone I've recruited that didn't owe me money. I can count on one hand the number of times a downline agent was not released due to the wishes of their immediate upline.

We'll call this one a happy accident that you didn't write anything and you can go on about your business. Wish you the best of luck in getting things rolling.

I seem to remember at least one or more instances where the imo blocked a release because of some hurt feelings. Stupid shit.

Yet another reason to not have one upline. And especially not keep all of your contracts with one imo. Your direct upline gets her panties knotted and up the IMO says so sorry. The imo gets his under roos twisted and the recruiter 'sorry'. It could be because you owe money, they did not get laid, or you got drunk at convention and slapped his girlfriend on the ass. I think it is Newby that preaches to minimize the number of mouths between you and the top. Good advice.

Now, all of them will bad mouth you for bringing it here. But they will suddenly find Jesus and you will get your release. And you mysteriously will never post here again.

There are a few companies that you can direct contract.

Last edited:
I heard that too, but I guess certain uplines with 360 Financial Group have unwritten contracts with phantom rules. Man, I was sick this year with COVID from Feb until July. I couldn't produce or go into people's homes. I'm a threat to their bottom line. They need to release me.

Just recontract elsewhere - u have honored the 6 month wait . . .

Latest posts

Back