Anything good from Symmetry Financial? (3/9/24)

allyoucanbe24

Seattle
Hey everyone. I had my second interview with Symmetry yesterday but didn’t move forward after discovering this forum and everyone’s comments.

Has anyone thrived at Symmetry?
I’m an independent and new agent in Washington state. I also don’t have hundreds of dollars to buy (old) leads.

Also, for those who are independent with life insurance, where do you get (affordable) leads?

Hey everyone. I had my second interview with Symmetry yesterday but didn’t move forward after discovering this forum and everyone’s comments.

I’m an independent and new agent in Washington state. I also don’t have hundreds of dollars to buy (old) leads.

Also, for those who are independent with life insurance, where do you get (affordable) leads?
Leads are the easiest part of this business. Unless you give up a huge chunk of your commission to your up line so that they can feed you reworked aged garbage leads. By the time you figure out that that’s what you’re trying to work with and you need to go elsewhere you get your second lesson about your choice of upline they will not release. Oops! Did they forget to mention that?
I would look anywhere else for an agency that you want to join.
Always remember the ones that are reaching out to you spamming you all over Facebook and you can’t miss them are the absolute worst of the worst.
Good agencies do not need to market aggressively like that. Only the really bad ones do.

Also, for those who are independent with life insurance, where do you get (affordable) leads

It’s a mlm period . No doubt a few at the top thrive off the blood of the 1000’s of newbies . I bet not more than 2% of those newbies make it . 60-80% comp and buying your own new leads or recycled leads your doomed from the start . What product do you want to sell ?You want to sell over the phone or face to face ?

It’s a mlm period . No doubt a few at the top thrive off the blood of the 1000’s of newbies . I bet not more than 2% of those newbies make it . 60-80% comp and buying your own new leads or recycled leads your doomed from the start . What product do you want to sell ?You want to sell over the phone or face to face ?
Hi Don. Thanks for the advice. I'll stay clear of them. I like selling IULs, annuities, and term. I prefer to sell over Zoom, if possible. Where do you work? Do you buy leads somewhere? I'd like to stay independent.

Leads are the easiest part of this business. Unless you give up a huge chunk of your commission to your up line so that they can feed you reworked aged garbage leads. By the time you figure out that that’s what you’re trying to work with and you need to go elsewhere you get your second lesson about your choice of upline they will not release. Oops! Did they forget to mention that?
I would look anywhere else for an agency that you want to join.
Always remember the ones that are reaching out to you spamming you all over Facebook and you can’t miss them are the absolute worst of the worst.
Good agencies do not need to market aggressively like that. Only the really bad ones do.
Thanks, Newby. Are you working with fexcontracting? I looked at their site. It has good information. Are you getting leads from there or somewhere else? I need good leads, especially being new to the industry.

Hi Don. Thanks for the advice. I'll stay clear of them. I like selling IULs, annuities, and term. I prefer to sell over Zoom, if possible. Where do you work? Do you buy leads somewhere? I'd like to stay independent.
I don’t work those mkts . I work the Medicare and fe mkt . Talk to Jeff root on here for telesales . He’s posted on here the last few days . He’s been running a telesales shop for a long time .I believe he does term and Iul and your independent with him . Annuity leads are much tougher and very expensive what I’ve read . If you want to be independent you need lead money and living expense money . I’d have at least 3-6 months of living expenses and 5-8 weeks of lead money . Being independent is a business and that requires investment. Even with symmetry your independent per say but instead of 100-120% commissions your at 60-80% . That difference alone pays for all your leads

Thanks, Newby. Are you working with fexcontracting? I looked at their site. It has good information. Are you getting leads from there or somewhere else? I need good leads, especially being new to the industry.
Yes, I’m one of the owners of FexContracting. One of the main things that has always set us apart is our agents run new, fresh leads every week that are never resold. Leads are not hard to get. But they can seem expensive IF you have given up part of your 120% commission and taken just 100% for example.
If an agent places $4,000 of annual premium per week average. At 120% and a 75% advance that leaves you with $3600 to work with from your initial sales.
If you are only at 100% those same sales give you $3000 or $600 less. That $600 is the majority of your lead money. If you give it away, and then say “leads are too expensive” so you go buy recycled, B, C, or D leads you will fail out most of the time even though in your mind you think you could never afford good leads from people that just filled out the lead card last week.
Leads are very easy to come by. But in some people’s minds they are expensive. I have agents that have been on our same weekly lead order for over 10-years. They were either very rich when they started or the leads are working very well for them. 😂
Call me anytime if you would like to talk.

I know very, very few people that have good things to say about Symmetry. But at the end of the day, every IMO is mainly just providing you with a contract, and it’s up to you whether you want to succeed or not.

FFL and Symmetry have an exceptionally high failure rate. WFG and Primerica are laughable. AIL isn’t laughable, but they’re on the fringe. Those are the ones to def stay away from.

Yes, I’m one of the owners of FexContracting. One of the main things that has always set us apart is our agents run new, fresh leads every week that are never resold. Leads are not hard to get. But they can seem expensive IF you have given up part of your 120% commission and taken just 100% for example.
If an agent places $4,000 of annual premium per week average. At 120% and a 75% advance that leaves you with $3600 to work with from your initial sales.
If you are only at 100% those same sales give you $3000 or $600 less. That $600 is the majority of your lead money. If you give it away, and then say “leads are too expensive” so you go buy recycled, B, C, or D leads you will fail out most of the time even though in your mind you think you could never afford good leads from people that just filled out the lead card last week.
Leads are very easy to come by. But in some people’s minds they are expensive. I have agents that have been on our same weekly lead order for over 10-years. They were either very rich when they started or the leads are working very well for them. 😂
Call me anytime if you would like to talk.
Great information. Great examples. Please send me your phone number and when you’re available. I’ll call you when you’re available. I am on Pacific time, too.
Also, what products or needs do the leads cover?

Back