Beware of This

Melo5457

Expert
I submitted a MedSupp to this particular Carrier, I showed my Agent number on every page of application but omitted it on the last page, because it indicated Office Use (which I thought that applied to THEM to complete)...well guess what?....because I did not put my agent number on that last page, they had the audacity to show my Medsupp as a HOUSE Account---the nerve of them!!
But I am still Melo :biggrin:
Melo

I submitted a MedSupp to this particular Carrier, I showed my Agent number on every page of application but omitted it on the last page, because it indicated Office Use (which I thought that applied to THEM to complete)...well guess what?....because I did not put my agent number on that last page, they had the audacity to show my Medsupp as a HOUSE Account---the nerve of them!!
Melo

Which carrier?

Melo

Once informed, did they correct it?

Once informed, did they correct it?

Come on its Humana, When I do eapp for MA plans, When they go to do esign there is a number below that says it's for technical support,

I found out early on if a client has issues doing esig and call that number it becomes house account,

I had one that could only do esigg when I was at a funeral and of course, she had issues and called for tech support, She was a long term client, I had since my maj med days, I fought it with every evidence and letters from client

I was awarded year 2 residuals that it, not year 1 not year 3 plus only year 2

Humana Loves to steal house accounts

Come on its Humana, When I do eapp for MA plans, When they go to do esign there is a number below that says it's for technical support,

I found out early on if a client has issues doing esig and call that number it becomes house account,

I had one that could only do esigg when I was at a funeral and of course, she had issues and called for tech support, She was a long term client, I had since my maj med days, I fought it with every evidence and letters from client

I was awarded year 2 residuals that it, not year 1 not year 3 plus only year 2

Humana Loves to steal house accounts

:skeptical:...worked with them when part D came out... never saw a company with as many 800 numbers at that time. :twitchy:

I would send them a letter in return... and award them "less business" :yes:

Back