Breaking Up (is hard to do)

Bob, I'm going to steal what you say. I like it.

Keep calling and sending constantcontact e-mails, etc.

It's just one of those troughs we go through, no matter how long you've been in the business. Misery loves company. I'm going through that myself the past four days, and used this as a "pick-me-up".

I've got a client who was approved for health insurance, and it's been 3 weeks, and she has yet to meet with me, so I could give her the contract and cards.

My man, Leon, who I've mentioned in another forum, was talking to me everyday, up until the day I got the quotes for him. Now, he hasn't returned my call in over a week.

It's like they have a crystal ball, and they can see when we have the proposals ready. Then, they vanish into thin air.

Don't waste your time calling the prospect over and over. It's just wasting your time. Move on to fresh prospects. Email the old one in a standard email that goes out to people that didn't buy at least once a month.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time calling the prospect over and over. It's just wasting your time. Move on to fresh prospects. Email the old one in a standard email that goes out to people that didn't buy at least once a month.

Great advice. How many times to you call clients and are you a fan of leaving messages?

I call the client sometimes twice the first day depending on when the lead came. Then put a follow up call for the next day and then a follow up call for 2 days and then the next week and then they're done. So normally a total of 3-4 calls per client.

I ALWAYS leave a message, like" THis is Wesley over at Health Insurance 101 and I was calling about your insurance, please call me back at 888....

Back