Breast cancer after approval??

If no health questions were asked, they can't claim a new contestable period.. There is nothing to contest.

Thought about it now too, They said it was a 14 dy period to get reinstated if it were a new contestable there would be no need for 14 day limit on reinstatement

A lot of agents, especially those that work F2F do a lot of hand holding but I don't. I also don't (usually) advise of late premium notices, mostly because the carriers don't tell me until it is too late. And I don't chase cancellations. I will ask (via email) if they wanted to cancel their policy.

That's actually a funny observation. I started out captive, and the carriers train the agents to think in terms of preserving business, and how it "means so much". The reality is, agents who spend too much time chasing down people that can't consistently pay a premium, will never make up the time that could have been spent going after better business.

The reality is, agents who spend too much time chasing down people that can't consistently pay a premium, will never make up the time that could have been spent going after better business.

When I left the corporate side of health insurance and went on straight commission it didn't take me long to figure out how to make a living.

My rule is "Don't chase deadbeats".

As much as I enjoy helping people I am not a social worker.

Back