A Carrier CEO who Respects Agents

Sam

Founder
Administrator
My friend Sachin Jain, the CEO of Scan HealthPlans has a very good article in Forbes today detailing the extra mile that Medicare brokers often go to for their clients, he has some specific stories of what it can be like as a broker trying to do more than plan shop, and help clients truly access their healthcare better.

What do you think? How have you gone the extra mile?

It's very refreshing to see this kind of perspective from an MA carrier CEO

Last edited:
My friend Sachin Jain, the CEO of Scan HealthPlans has a very good article in Forbes today detailing the extra mile that Medicare brokers often go to for their clients, he has some specific stories of what it can be like as a broker trying to do more than plan shop, and help clients truly access their healthcare better.

What do you think? How have you gone the extra mile?

It's very refreshing to see this kind of perspective from an MA carrier CEO
In the call center days we used to call them Scam. Maybe I should check them out.

It’s a wonderful article and we appreciate that article. This is what brokers should be doing. I just convinced a postal worker to take his plan and not mine. He didn’t understand how is plan worked and I spent the time to educate him. He will never be a member of mine and I don’t care. It feels good to do the right thing for everyone regardless if a sale is made or not. That’s just the way it is

Back