Political Humor

There will always be companies to sell as long as there are people wanting to buy.
Correct but at what price ? The LEGITIMATE replacement game of I can give you $2 k more for the same price gets tougher . None of us can deny the incredible rise of fe telesales . I’m betting 60% if all fe sold over the phone vs 15% 5 -7 yrs ago . It’s much harder to replace policys over the phone vs face to face . But the vol some of these agents going they have to be replacing business . Boman who bad mouthed telesales as a failed platform threw in the towell and is recruiting for it now . He obviously was turning away 100’s of agents who wanted to sell remote . He came down to throwing $’s away . I’m waiting for you to start recruiting for telesales ? lol . I still do all direct mail but talking to several vendors there vol way down the last few yrs . We all have talked about the death of dm the last 5-10 yrs . But we never talked about skying costs of it . I believe in 5 yrs very few agents will be running direct mail . All our peeps online now and press ads all day . It’s getting near were you can get enough responses in smaller areas to run them .

Correct but at what price ? The LEGITIMATE replacement game of I can give you $2 k more for the same price gets tougher . None of us can deny the incredible rise of fe telesales . I’m betting 60% if all fe sold over the phone vs 15% 5 -7 yrs ago . It’s much harder to replace policys over the phone vs face to face . But the vol some of these agents going they have to be replacing business . Boman who bad mouthed telesales as a failed platform threw in the towell and is recruiting for it now . He obviously was turning away 100’s of agents who wanted to sell remote . He came down to throwing $’s away . I’m waiting for you to start recruiting for telesales ? lol . I still do all direct mail but talking to several vendors there vol way down the last few yrs . We all have talked about the death of dm the last 5-10 yrs . But we never talked about skying costs of it . I believe in 5 yrs very few agents will be running direct mail . All our peeps online now and press ads all day . It’s getting near were you can get enough responses in smaller areas to run them .
DON! Political Humor, dude. Stay on topic! :twitchy:

Back