Can anyone recommend a good read?

Don't start reading it until Friday...it's a page turner. As engaging as a Stephen King novel and far scarier. :twitchy:

No time to read it during the day though I did get to this point and knew it would likely be as compelling as Crime and Punishment ...

“It seems that insurers generally are attempting to convince the customer when selling the policy that everything is covered and convince the court when a claim is made that nothing is covered."

Wilson, Bill. When Words Collide: Resolving Insurance Coverage and Claims Disputes (p. 11). Insurance Nerds, LLC. Kindle Edition.

I'm ordering the paperback as well. I am not much for reading on kindle but I want this one on my iPad for quick reference.

“It seems that insurers generally are attempting to convince the customer when selling the policy that everything is covered and convince the court when a claim is made that nothing is covered." Wilson said:
When Words Collide: Resolving Insurance Coverage and Claims Disputes[/I] (p. 11). Insurance Nerds, LLC. Kindle Edition.

Just to clarify, those aren't (necessarily) my words, but rather a quote from a judge in a court case. :-D

Back