Can anyone suggest any good insurance broker?

Reychal

Hi,

I live in Ontario with my husband. After many years of treatment, 2 years back we were blessed with a baby boy. I was very happy with his birth. But later he suffered from many health issues. When tested, we came to know that he has autism. It was really tough for me to digest this. We did many treatments. But that was of no use. He has frequent checkups and even has very low immunity. So we were planning to take life insurance for him. This will provide him with financial security even something happens to us.

What do you guys think? I have consulted a financial services insurance broker in Oshawa. They suggested some of the best insurance policies. But for a second opinion, I would like to consult another one. Are there any services you guys are aware of? Please share your knowledge.

Thank You!

Hi,

I live in Ontario with my husband. After many years of treatment, 2 years back we were blessed with a baby boy. I was very happy with his birth. But later he suffered from many health issues. When tested, we came to know that he has autism. It was really tough for me to digest this. We did many treatments. But that was of no use. He has frequent checkups and even has very low immunity. So we were planning to take life insurance for him. This will provide him with financial security even something happens to us.

What do you guys think? I have consulted a financial services insurance broker in Oshawa. They suggested some of the best insurance policies. But for a second opinion, I would like to consult another one. Are there any services you guys are aware of? Please share your knowledge.

Thank You!
you can compare rates here......http://m2insurance.com/run-your-own-life-insurance-quotes/

Back