Can I get some feedback on Premier Producers Group?

dbab

Super Genius
I searched the forums but didn't find too much info on PPG. I was wondering if anyone here is with them and what their thoughts are.

I would like the option to do telesales and don't want to be required to purchased a set number of leads. each month/week. PPG looks to fill that gap. I'm not sure if this is still offered, but I did also read they have a pay on close lead which means you only page for the lead if you close the sale. Not sure if that's offered to new agents but it seems like a great opportunity.

Probably the most important aspect though is their training and support. It looks like they do offer those two things, but can someone who is with PPG give me your thoughts on their quality of training of support?

Thanks

Ok. Are you in the field or over the phone? And how do you like it?

Field. I like LifePro a lot. I really really like them. As a new agent they probably weren't the best choice though. The really focus on IUL and annuities. The angle is retirement planning, money management using living benefits, and college planning. They ideally want agents who have a current client base and marketing budget.

Back