Can someone please answer this multiple choice question?

I would go with C because I believe a deductible is subtracted from the settlement, meaning his check might be $200 if he has a $250 Bitcoin deductible. Now, by filing the claim & receiving $200, his rates for the next 3 years will adjust & he will send back about $700 of the $200 he got.

Allen, did you adjust for the transaction fee on the $250 of Bitcoin? Furthermore, you may have to adjust for the time-value of money on the $700 over 3 years, but otherwise I think your math is correct.

The amount is irrelevant. It is a concept question. It highlights a basic concept that both sellers and buyers of insurance (health insurance as well as property insurance) need to understand.

chazm has spent an inordinate amount of effort in getting me to understand the distinction between the correct answer to this question and another common health insurance term.

It is C, right. Have not slept since reading this on edge of my seat needing to know, especially with none of the above not being a choice

With test always keep it simple and just answer the question with the info given.

If still don't know look for a clue and move on. Deductible..

It is C, right. Have not slept since reading this on edge of my seat needing to know, especially with none of the above not being a choice

If this is a legitimate question from the OP, and he really doesn't know the answer, I don't even want to imagine how the rest of his studies are going to go, as this is probably the easiest question on the test. SMH.

Maybe he should have bought a bike or bus pass and invested the difference.
In all fairness, we don't know if he owned the motor, if he was injured by the motor owned by someone else, if he was injured at work while working on the motor. Regardless, I think he should invest the difference, but $450 likely won't cover the Primerica initiation fee & the 1st year premium on the 10 year Primerica term with a spousal rider, child rider, pet rider, etc

but $450 likely won't cover the Primerica initiation fee & the 1st year premium on the 10 year Primerica term with a spousal rider, child rider, pet rider, etc
nor a year's subscription to POL, or the expense of attending the annual convention.

Back