"Someone give that man a medal."

Al3x Lee

Guru
I propose we use this thread to begin a trend of "giving someone a medal" in our industry. These medals can be either sarcastic or rightfully earned.

In my exalted role as the self appointed, Supreme Dictator, of insurance-forums.com, the medals I distribute naturally bear an unparalleled weight of significance, but any insurance-forums.com members may offer up their own medals.

I'll begin by offering a medal to the CEO of Prime Insurance / XInsurance for this hilarious marketing email from XInsurance. You are too funny 'RJL'. I give you the medal of 'Based Insurance CEO'.

"Our CEO Rick (you can call him RJL like we do) hates insurance and will tell insureds that directly."

"1704222386463.png

How about a metal to BTIS! Recieved this on 12/27:

Unleashing New Possibilities with the Digital Advantage Subscription

At BTIS, we're eagerly setting the stage for an era that will bring you a significant 'advantage' in the insurance market. The Digital Advantage is a mandatory subscription and integral to accessing our full suite of tools and resources, poised to enhance your agency's capabilities with state-of-the-art technology, setting you apart in efficiency and service....
Investing in Your Success

December’s Initial Subscription:
A $99 charge on your December statement is your gateway to this new phase. This subscription is your entry into a realm of advanced tools and resources.

Monthly Subscription from January: Starting with your January statement, a $10 monthly subscription ensures continuous access to our dynamic platform and its evolving capabilities.

Thank you BTIS! Heck, I was going to give you guys more, but since you only want to extort $100 + $10 forever, feeling so fortunate to have you.

At BTIS, we're eagerly setting the stage for an era that will bring you a significant 'advantage' in the insurance market. The Digital Advantage is a mandatory subscription and integral to accessing our full suite of tools and resources, poised to enhance your agency's capabilities with state-of-the-art technology, setting you apart in efficiency and service....

A $99 charge on your December statement is your gateway to this new phase. This subscription is your entry into a realm of advanced tools and resources.

Monthly Subscription from January: Starting with your January statement, a $10 monthly subscription ensures continuous access to our dynamic platform and its evolving capabilities.

Thank you BTIS! Heck, I was going to give you guys more, but since you only want to extort $100 + $10 forever, feeling so fortunate to have you.

Wow. That's certainly medal worthy. Don't go giving the insurance-forums.com admins any ideas though. They know we're all money bags around here 💰

Serious question, is this legal without an opt out clause...? I've never seen something like this before.

Back