Can You Accept New Clients?

I previously sold annuities/mutual funds for a national securites firm, was there for 3 years. I came on the wholesale side this year, been with BHC since Feb.
You are a wholesaler as well, right? How long have you been in the biz?

All in all been in the business going on 10 years. Series 7,24, life, and health licensed. I owned my own Broker Dealer, and sold it.

I am a wholesaler, but work on more of a national level. I have 34 wholesalers that work for me; so I completely understand the way the game works, and can empathize with how difficult your job is. Give me a call sometime.

All in all been in the business going on 10 years. Series 7,24, life, and health licensed. I owned my own Broker Dealer, and sold it.

I am a wholesaler, but work on more of a national level. I have 34 wholesalers that work for me; so I completely understand the way the game works, and can empathize with how difficult your job is. Give me a call sometime.
It is a tough job...but surprisingly, I like cold calling on a wholesale level more than meeting clients/propsects in person..I know its odd. So you own your own IMO?

Latest posts

Back