Can You Work Form Home or Rent Office Space?

One way that helped me ( I too was new to P&C), I found other agents to mentor me. People who were willing to answer my phone calls and help me with questions. In return I would send them clients I could not cover but they can. I built a strong relationship with the agents and the bend over backward to help me.

A new P&C book is a slow process to build. I am using my Tax Prep business to help build my P/C & L/H business. Perhaps there is an option there for you?

I have the clients trust with their tax return so I get their Auto insurance, then I have the Life conversation, before they know it I have all of their business and they go now where else-They come see me twice a year-once for Tax Return and Insurance review, second time for Insurance review. They love that they only have to call one office for it all.

Just a suggestion.

I found P&C companies by asking my tax clients who do they have their Auto coverage with-I found many small local companies that would contract me-they may be 3rd rate but for the person that need the cut rate price due to money I get paid. I am also contracted with Progressive and I found a Broker that will allow me to wright under them who offers Travels, Safeco and several others which allows me to be competitive. Just took a little time on the internet searching for a broker in my area and talking to other agents who were willing to help.

Good luck & I hope my info helps!:)

Back