Cancer Insurance Seems to be Coming to the Forefront

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Much like the term vs permanent debate the argument as to whether cancer insurance is a good buy or even needed will continue as long as there is an insurance industry. However, it does seem that cancer insurance has caught the attention of companies and some of the larger IMOs... I am getting announcements of new plans and recruiting inquires from IMOs almost daily.. Ritter seems to be pushing the product now.. Most are pushing lump sum products but there are some good expense incurred plans available.. If you are thinking about adding it to your product line, now might be a good time to jump in.

We are writing a ton in the Medsupp market for drug costs and travel/dislocation. We sell it in our gold/silver/bronze packages.. typically they’re plan g, pdp, dvh, cancer and potential home health in gold. I have record calls of me selling 8 policies to a husband and wife’s in under 30 minutes on our Facebook group “Medicare Gurus”.
I know a couple of guys that don't sell med supp but they are writing lots of cancer, DVH and HI to seniors, picking up the gravy left on the table by their Med Supp / MA agents.

Back