Cancer Within a Year

SoCalAdvisor

Expert
Hi All:

I'm looking for your expertise. I have a prospect in CA that just called for life coverage, $5k - $50k. Either fully underwritten or simplified issue. Female, 28, 5'1", 115 lbs, NS, no meds.

Ovarian cancer at 15, treated w/surgery & radiation, cleared at 18. On 6/2013 cancer again reared it's ugly head and was diagnosed w/stage 2-3 cancer, did not metastasize, chemo, had full hysterectomy. She was cleared 2 months ago.

What carriers would write this? Level or graded is ok with her.

Thanks for your help.

Hi All:

I'm looking for your expertise. I have a prospect in CA that just called for life coverage, $5k - $50k. Either fully underwritten or simplified issue. Female, 28, 5'1", 115 lbs, NS, no meds.

Ovarian cancer at 15, treated w/surgery & radiation, cleared at 18. On 6/2013 cancer again reared it's ugly head and was diagnosed w/stage 2-3 cancer, did not metastasize, chemo, had full hysterectomy. She was cleared 2 months ago.

What carriers would write this? Level or graded is ok with her.

Thanks for your help.

When did she complete her treatments?

Assurity's simplified issue whole life maybe be an option for your client. Good luck.

You could not be more wrong with this advice. Please read the application and underwriting guide before making recommendations.

For a 28 year old two months out from cancer treatment, about all I can think of is Columbian GI.

Latest posts

Back