Car Ins Question

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I got married on Dec 15th. She has her own car insurance and I also have mine.

Now we live at the same address, can we keep it that way, or do we combine them or what?

Now we live at the same address, can we keep it that way, or do we combine them or what?

Congrats, Mark! Hope you'll both be happy for many years to come.

Wouldn't you get a discount for the two of you on one policy? Depending on the company, of course, & your driving records.

we are talking about Mark....have you seen his posts about his driving.....

Wouldn't you get a discount for the two of you on one policy? Depending on the company, of course, & your driving records.

You can keep your own policies if you want, but it probably gets pretty messy if you drive each others cars, even just to the store and back.

In addition, by combining, you will probably save considerable $$$, by getting the multi-car discount, home/renters discount, married rates vs single, etc.

Its worth pricing it out and see if it really matters.

Dan

Multi-car discounts are usually about 20%, so you'll save significant money to combine.

Even if you don't combine them you are most likely required to be listed as covered driver's on the other's insurance. Could be a pain-in-the-a when claim time comes.

Back