New Trans offering!!

I don't watch videos lol.
It’s going to be a crap telesales product . It’s a 3 step process for someone to sign . Very cumbersome to guard against fraud . Massey did video on it . He est’s Only 1 out of 3 fe clients will be able to do it . I understand why trans is doing this .But our people are simple and mostly uneducated.

It’s going to be a crap telesales product . It’s a 3 step process for someone to sign . Very cumbersome to guard against fraud . Massey did video on it . He est’s Only 1 out of 3 fe clients will be able to do it . I understand why trans is doing this .But our people are simple and mostly uneducated.
Explain it then.

I’m at our annual symposium and a roomful of professional FE agents can’t understand what the hell they did. Or why

Explain it then.

I’m at our annual symposium and a roomful of professional FE agents can’t understand what the hell they did. Or why
What I said is I understand why trans is keying on preventing fraud . I’m not agreeing with the process they did . Massive telesales fraud has closed some fe carriers down . No the process is terrible . From what I read the client has to set an account up or something like that .

lol this email says in most cases receive a decision in 10 mins or less ? The trans dude on baseballs video said it’s instant all the time . Here’s the bottom line . The products super expensive and it’s only for people in terrible health . If Trans starts messing around and denying stuff this products doa. It makes no sense what they didn’t also want a competitive product in addition to this for some good business .

Attachments

• IMG_1696.png
    IMG_1696.png
    290 KB · Views: 2
lol 65 m smoker $10 k . Cica $69 trans express $111 . Gerber $85 and Gtl $87 . Wow . But hell I make 145%

Latest posts

Back