Case Thoughts?

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
55-56 year old male, heart attack in 1997 no problems at this time, on meds for condition. Father died young (don't know how young), mother lived a long time. Had melanoma removed 18 months ago, given the "all clear" after removed. Height and weight appear good, I estimate 5-9/185ish

Not sure how companies treat above as this is the first time I have needed to quote someone with the above issues.

Wife 52-53 female, overall health pretty good.

Paying $240 a month combined via Aflac. She said that rate would stay the same for 20 years.

This is all I have based on a facebook message. Called and left a message and waiting on return call to get more details and set appointment.

I feel certain I can beat that on 20 yr term, just looking for comments and thoughts particularly about how companies will view him.

You gotta find out if the melanoma was cancerous or benign and how it was treated.

For the heart attack history, was he diagnosed with CAD? Any stents put in? If so, where?

What prescription(s) is he taking? What did the father die of? Family history is a factor as well.

There's a lot that still needs to be clarified, but based on the input provided and making a few favorable assumptions, he's probably looking at table 2-4 range.

Back