Cash for Renewals!!

limitless84

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm am currently a captive agent and looking to go into a different direction on my own. I am looking for a company that specializes in purchasing vested renewals. All my book is cancer, heart, accident policies with a bit of life. Does anyone know of some good companies that would be interested in buying commissions?

I used Access Capital Group a couple of years ago to purchase my renewals with one of my companies. I was very well pleased with them. Contact info is below. If you want more details you can email me at murrayinsurance at Gmail dot com. Contact : David L. Emerton, President ACCESS*Capital Group, LLC P.O. Box 31027 Omaha, NE 68131 800-560-2872, Ext. #1003 866-722-1602 (fax) [email protected]

I used Access Capital Group a couple of years ago to purchase my renewals with one of my companies. I was very well pleased with them. Contact info is below. If you want more details you can email me at murrayinsurance at Gmail dot com. Contact : David L. Emerton, President ACCESS*Capital Group, LLC P.O. Box 31027 Omaha, NE 68131 800-560-2872, Ext. #1003 866-722-1602 (fax) [email protected]

I'm currently talking to them, I'm looking for something they cannot offer. Anyone else?

I might be missing something here, but why would you want to sell your renewals? Usually what someone would be willing to pay (be it a company or another individual) is going to be much less than the would be seller considers a "fair" offer.

Selling renewal income will only give you a temporary boost. In the long run you will lose money. A

Guys I understand all the consequences, I am just asking if y'all have heard of any other companies that do this?

Not familiar with any of these cos. Remember you have to get the insurance cos to agree to assign commission income. Most cos that I represent will not do this. There have been cos in past that bought LTC renewals. Bad for business Many service problems

Back