CCRx PDP LIS Is A License To Sell

MedSuppPro

Guru
1000 Post Club
Cross selling season has started for PDP standalone 's and that includes LIS's. Agent's are attempting to move standalones to Combo MA-PD's Todays Options CCRx's. I even had a 92 year old cold called at her door. All because she had a stand alone CCRx auto assigned a year ago. These are not isolated cases. :goofy:

I had one of my clients stop by the office with a flyer they sent her about converting her PDP into a ALL IN ONE at a low low low price. For some companies PDP is nothing more than a marketing pool for their MA product line. She came to me because I enrolled her into th CCrx plan on the Medicare.gov website.

She came to me because I enrolled her into th CCrx plan on the Medicare.gov website.

I wish I had a dollar for every Medicare beneficiary I enrolled directly through Medicare's website.
I know a lot of you despise stand alone PDP's. In Ca this year, we have 47 PDP's. I'm cert'd for 16. If after doing the Find/Compare, one of my companies doesn't appear at the top of the ranking, I just enroll directly (no comm).
I find that many of these seniors seeking my assistance don't have a Med Supp or MA through my office. I eventually am able to re write their Med Supp/MA coverage through my office.
I use the selling of a PDP as a door opener.

Back