CE on the Internet

No. That was the price in CA. Looks like TX is higher. May be that since it is TX, they have to use smaller words and pictures :twitchy:

I got my E&O at http://www.iliaa.org/

I went through NAPA for the past 5 yrs due to getting a good deal on E&O and as a buy product received the CE at a good price. Now the "Sponsor" comany for the E&O has pulled out and the best rate for E&O I can find with them is $527. I found $460 for E&O with someone else and they do not do CE. Now just trying to piece together the 2 with different companies to get the best deal. I will ck with WebCE to see what the stand alone price is. If any one has other ideas outside of WebCE ~ send them over. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[/B]

Did you go through a Corporate Sponsor to get the $39.00?
This is what I found:​

*Unlimited CE Subscription - TEXAS $59.95

Last edited:
Hell, I spend about 45 mins every month when I get my Verizon bill fighting over the $1.99 overcharge .

Hey, Mark, don't bitch about that $1.99 monthy charge. A guy in Philly bought a USB modem so he could access the Internet wirelessly and signed a two year contract with Verizon at $60.75 a month .

In June he took his laptop with him to visit family in the Dominican Republic. While there he logged onto the Internet twice in one day on June 19 for at total of one and half hours. The third time he tried to log on he received a message that informwed him he was "roaming". He immediately shut down his computer and didn't use again for the rest of the trip.

When he returned to Philly he found a bill from Verizon for $17,505---$17,445 0f which was for the "roaming" charges. Verizon told him that roaming charges aren't determined by minutes, but rather by kilobytes----he used exactly 872,2255. In addition they tacked on $250 per month for late fees. This month's bill is for $18,225.87. He has continued to pay the monthly fee of $60,75 and is contesting the charges imposed by Verizon.

He admits that he never asked Verizon about the overseas Internet usage charges, but said he was never informed about them when he signed up with them. He stated that if he had a clue, he would have never used his laptop while overseas. Verizon is looking into the matter after having been contacted by the Philadelphia Daily News on his behalf.

Back