CE Webinars

True

So the contractor doing my bathroom needed to work over os we decided to run out for a drink and apps. Two drinks each and split a sandwich. = $112.00.
My wife retired in April and ever since she has had her mind on remodeling. She decided that the master bath was a good place to start. Remove all wallpaper, texture walls and paint. Now she wants a new shower. Here in the panhandle contractors that are good are busy. If one can start tomorrow you better watch out. She called Hometown Contractors for a quote. The salesman showed and my wife built the shower she wanted. He does some calculating and came up with a price of $12,300. I was shocked. 3 walls and a base? I wouldn't commit and by the time he left he offered a cash price of $8700. Today a manager called and said $7000 is their best price. From $12,300 down to $7000? I gave him an earfull. Have a tile guy going to put in a custom shower in a few weeks for $4500. It pays to shop. I will be glad when we run out of money and this stops.

Looking for online CE classes for life & health license.

While I am sure there are vendors that provide "free" CE courses, webinars, etc. -- some estate planning councils, some which offer excellent programming and content, offer CE credits. Yes, you pay to attend, but the content can be top-notch. I can't give you any specifics because for years I fulfil all my CE requirements at Heckerling and two other conferences I attend. Good luck!

Just curious....what makes it worth twice the price?

Time and instructor content. Some people it's like logging in here. Sure there can be senseless drama sometimes but there are also many nuggets which makes it worth it.

Many times I reserved myself to just shut up and listen. I just like the instructor CE and yes it's affordable.

Back