Central States Omaha RA or polymyalgia rheumatica?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Any good?

She takes Methotrexate Sodium TAB 2.5MG and Prednisone no injections for polymyalgia rheumatic which is in the RA family

I have heard they are good for RA

Any good?

She takes Methotrexate Sodium TAB 2.5MG and Prednisone no injections for polymyalgia rheumatic which is in the RA family

I have heard they are good for RA

As long as they aren't taking any narcotics and less than 25mg a week for Methotrexate and less than 10 MG of Prednisone daily... along with basic ADL, Assisted Device, or pending surgery or PT, or injections/infusions in last 24m looks to be okay to submit.

As long as they aren't taking any narcotics and less than 25mg a week for Methotrexate and less than 10 MG of Prednisone daily... along with basic ADL, Assisted Device, or pending surgery or PT, or injections/infusions in last 24m looks to be okay to submit.

Awsome I found out my old contracting expired never wrote any

Which is fine New contracting higher commission than 6 years ago

I do plan on using them a bit too they are more competitive then they used to be

Awsome I found out my old contracting expired never wrote any

Which is fine New contracting higher commission than 6 years ago

I do plan on using them a bit too they are more competitive then they used to be

Yeah, they're really kind of impressive. I started using them after Lumico really had crappy service for a client.

I still carry Continental Life (Aetna), Medico, and Priority Health..

I'm signing up for Cinga as well which are competitive here and in case someone really wants the name branding instead of CSO.

Yeah, they're really kind of impressive. I started using them after Lumico really had crappy service for a client.

I still carry Continental Life (Aetna), Medico, and Priority Health..

I'm signing up for Cigna as well which are competitive here and in case someone really wants the name branding instead of CSO.

You need a bag of tricks more and more as you go along, Aetna is good for COPD with no oxygen Medico is good for afib stable meds 2 years Mutual actually will approve 2 meds Diabetes 2 meds BP even insulin and even high units Cigna can be a good fit sometimes

And you always have some that are the But but I nevvverrrrerrr hearrrd of them

Yea they never heard of you neither so your even

Latest posts

Back