Chargebacks on death in year one

Only the unearned commissions are charged back on a death in the first 3 months. So only applies to agents getting advanced.
It’s been about 3 weeks since new underwriting. Are you writing as much cica as before ? Are you noticing a big difference in underwing and denial rates ? I had a plan I wrote in mid aug with sept 3 draft . I never showed up as drafted 6 days later . I called cica and they said it was drafted successfully “ but still in underwriting “ . I said how do you draft it when it’s still in underwriting? They said that’s how they do it . I said that can’t be right .

It’s been about 3 weeks since new underwriting. Are you writing as much cica as before ? Are you noticing a big difference in underwing and denial rates ? I had a plan I wrote in mid aug with sept 3 draft . I never showed up as drafted 6 days later . I called cica and they said it was drafted successfully “ but still in underwriting “ . I said how do you draft it when it’s still in underwriting? They said that’s how they do it . I said that can’t be right .
I’m writing them about the same.

I’ve had 2 go to ROP so I just didn’t complete the app.

I’ve been writing some IM too. For smokers.

I’m writing them about the same.

I’ve had 2 go to ROP so I just didn’t complete the app.

I’ve been writing some IM too. For smokers.
That was product I saw about a yr ago . Smoker and non smoker same rate . Didn’t they have 5 yr look back on some things ? How’s the underwriting ?What’s comp ?

That was product I saw about a yr ago . Smoker and non smoker same rate . Didn’t they have 5 yr look back on some things ? How’s the underwriting ?What’s comp ?
They have non smoker rates. But they are just not competitive for non smokers.

It’s FU.

Underwriting is about like any other FU.

Maybe a little more liberal than average FU?

Everything I’ve written has been approved as applied.

Long app. They have eApp and paper. I’ve only used the eApp.

It’s not instant decision.

Last one I wrote was approved the next day.

Old slow company. Only reason to write them is the rates.

As for commissions, I know what mine is. I don’t know what the average agent can get.

They have non smoker rates. But they are just not competitive for non smokers.

It’s FU.

Underwriting is about like any other FU.

Maybe a little more liberal than average FU?

Everything I’ve written has been approved as applied.

Long app. They have eApp and paper. I’ve only used the eApp.

It’s not instant decision.

Last one I wrote was approved the next day.

Old slow company. Only reason to write them is the rates.

As for commissions, I know what mine is. I don’t know what the average agent can get.
I recall 120% in the handout I got . That must be street .

I recall 120% in the handout I got . That must be street .
They are quite a bit behind most FE companies.

They call you to tell you the application is approved.

I’m as earned with them. They mailed my first commission check to me.

Said I didn’t request direct deposit.

I sent them my info now for direct deposit.

I don’t mind the FU part. I didn’t have a big week this week, I guess it’s last week now?, I did about $4500. All was FU.

Back